Retreat respects the privacy of every users (data subject), and complies with all Applicable laws for the protection of data subject privacy, including, without limitation, all required Directives on Data protection regulations of where you are accesing the service.
Our privacy promises:
* We value your privacy & data security
* We use data for your best experience with us
* You control your data
We are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations applicable to the processing of data, including the EU Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR") and the California Consumer Privacy Acts (CCPA)
2. Personal Information Collection
During the process of your registration and to provide you with booking of Travel and Hotel services, we willl collect some personal identifiable information below, but only with your consent.
* Email address
* Company Name
3. Personal Information Use
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
* Account Creation: During this process, we ask you only for the data that we need to create your account and profile. The process can be done on our site.
* Booking a Travel or Hotel Service: During this process, we ask you only for the information that we need to provide you with our mediation services to contract travel or Hotel services.This includes completing and managing your booking, sending you communications by email, call or SMS in relation to your booking (e.g. confirmations, modifications and reminders), allowing us to respond to your queries. Such communications could be managed by us or by our partners. We endeavour to show to you the most relevant travel or hotel data and help you in a personalized manner with your booking. We might save your data for future bookings to make it easier for you to finish a booking with us. Please, bear in mind that the identification data we use is going to be your email that you introduce in your booking.
* Communication: Apart from the communications already mentioned above, we can get in touch with you by the different means provided by you, and for the following purposes: To respond to any query or request from you or any user and handle it.
* Improving our Services: We use data for analytical purposes. This is part of our drive to enhance the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, troubleshooting and improving the functionality and quality of our services. The main goal here is to optimize our service to your needs, making our site easier and more enjoyable to use.
Legal Purpose: In certain cases, we may need to use your data to handle and resolve legal disputes, for regulatory investigations and compliance, to enforce our terms and conditions or to comply with lawful requests from law enforcement.
4. Personal Information Sharing
We may share some categories of personal information with your consent, and as required by applicable law, with the following third parties:
* Service Providers: Our Service providers assist us in meeting our day to day business operations needs including to perform certain services and functions, e.g. providing Travel and Hotel services, hosting services, cloud services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will not and never sell your personal information other than the instructions given to them from us;
* Professional Advisors: Sometimes when we have some court orders, we may be required to share some personal information with our authourized professional advisors e.g. lawyers and accountants where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render on our behalf;
* Business Transfers: Should we be involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, financing, receivership, bankruptcy, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your personal information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transfer to a successor or affiliate as part of or following.
* Legal Requirements: Sometimes we may be directed by a court order to disclose your personal information for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above;
However, you reserve the right to stop the sharing of your personal information as directed by the privacy laws, please send us a message if you don’t want your personal information be shared with our authourized third party.
5. Data Retention
We will keep your Personal Data only for as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as required by applicable law. We will take reasonable steps to erase any Personal Data that we hold about you, where:
i. We no longer need the Personal Data for the purposes for which it was collected and we are not otherwise entitled to retain such data; and
ii. We are not required or obligated by law, regulation or court order to retain the information.
6. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website and Services, Retreat uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website and Services that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors 'browser type and/or other information.
Strictly necessary cookies. We need these cookies to run our website — they let us save your cookie preferences, and keep the site secure. They're always on.
Cookies that give you a better browsing experience. These let us tailor the site to your needs, like displaying it in the same language as your web browser. We'll sometimes refer to them as functionality cookies.
Cookies that help us improve our products. These let us use tools that show us how you interact with our products — Mixpanel, for example. They help us find and fix problems for our customers, and they're also known as analytical or performance cookies.
Cookies that keep our marketing costs down. These improve our marketing — helping us to spend less on sites like Google and Facebook, and more on charging as little as we can. When our costs go down, so do our prices. We share this information in aggregate form with third parties, for the purpose of advertising.
How to block cookies
You can choose to block cookies by activating the settings on your browser that allow you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access parts of the website. Your browser settings also allow you to delete all cookies stored on your device whenever you wish.
How to control cookies
We provided the following guidance on controlling cookies:
* A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
* The Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks. Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use it. This is also available in the Chrome web store.
* Some browsers include a feature known as 'Do Not Track' or DNT. This allows you to indicate a preference that websites should not track you. However, whilst DNT is available in many browsers, websites are not required to recognise its request, so it may not always work. You can get help on how to use DNT in Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
* For more information on how private browsing works as well as its limitations, visit the support pages for your browser: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari (IOS mobile and desktop) and Opera.
Our services is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. We comply with the Children Privacy Protection policy. For this reason, we do not provide nor knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child under the age of 16 provided personal information to us please contact us and we will delete that information immediately.
8. Links to Other sites
Our site may contain links to thirdparty site not owned or operated by us, ("Third Party Sites"), these thirdparties help us in providing Hotel or Travel services to our users. Please mindful of the information you share with these site. The information that you share with Third Party Sites will be governed by the specific terms of service and privacy policies of the Third Party Site you accessed. We do not endorse or reviewed these sites. Please contact the Third Party Sites directly for information on their privacy practices and terms.
We have put in place numerous technical, organizational and physical safeguards measures designed to protect the personal information of users. However, no online security measures are guaranteed. You agree that your use of the site is at your own risk
10. Your Privacy rights and Choices
Under the United State Privacy Acts, you have the right to
* port and
* erase your data
* object to and
* restrict certain processing of your data (direct marketing and/or "unsubscribe")
Learn more about these rights, and find out how you can exercise your rights by sending us a message.
11. Notice To California Citizens
13. Contact Us
To send us your questions, comments, or complaints or receiving communications from us kindly email us; [email protected]